Skip to main content

Wavus Camp Wawanock

Wavus Camp Wawanock is a collection “sales” brochures starting in the early ‘30’s. Camp Wawanock was the girls half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976. Damariscotta Camp was the boy’s half running the same period.

5
RESULTS
rss


PART OF
Kieve-Wavus
American Libraries
Media Type
5
texts
Year
1
1933
1
1926
1
1925
1
1923
1
(No Date)
Collection
Creator
5
the wavus camps
Language
5
English
SHOW DETAILS
up-solid down-solid
eye
Title
Date Published
Creator
Wavus Camp Wawanock
by The Wavus Camps
texts
eye 46
favorite 0
comment 0
Wavus Camp Wawanock
by The Wavus Camps
texts
eye 28
favorite 0
comment 0
Wavus Camp Wawanock
by The Wavus Camps
texts
eye 28
favorite 0
comment 0
Wavus Camp Wawanock
texts
eye 23
favorite 0
comment 0
Wavus Camp Wawanock
by The Wavus Camps
texts
eye 18
favorite 0
comment 0